NOTE: Credit Card transactions will appear on your billing statement as "VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS "
VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS accepts payment by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for orders placed in the U.S. We do not accept international orders. Van Horn Truck Parts will bill your credit card when the order is processed online. Please contact customer service or call us at +1 (248) 651-2238 for more information.
If you are paying by credit card, be sure to correctly enter the account number, card expiration date and the security code on the card. All orders must be pre-paid in U.S. funds, no foreign currency, no C.O.D.'s
Van Horn Truck Parts offers our customers the best selection at competitive prices. Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Prices are frequently updated by our suppliers. Therefore, prices on the product detail page and in your cart may change after such updates to reflect current prices. Placing items in your cart does not reserve the current prices shown at the time; prices are determined only when you place an order.
All Prices displayed are in US Dollars.
Pricing Error and Inaccuracy Disclaimer :
Information at VanHornTruckParts.com may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted and placed your order). Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing or stocking error, VanHornTruckParts.com will contact you provide you with the following options: (1) Proceed with the transaction based on the corrected information; or (2) Cancel your order/transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, you may return it as an incorrect item. Please see our return policy for further information.
Back Orders :
VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS maintains an inventory of the items shown in our online store. If an item is temporarily out of stock, VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS will contact you prior to processing the order to determine your shipping preference. If you do not want backorders to be filled, simply indicate “No Backorders” in the message box on the online check-out page or paper order form. Backorders can be cancelled prior to shipment by calling our customer service order line, 1-248-651-2238.
Van Horn Truck Parts will bill your credit card when the order is processed online
Returns and Exchanges
You may request a return within 15 days of the receipt of your order for merchandise you have purchased from Van Horn Truck Parts. All returns and exchanges are subject to a minimum of 20% Restocking Fee. VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS promises to expedite your exchange, repair or refund.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping charges are not refundable.
- Special Orders: Any part that has been special ordered from the manufacturer will not be eligible for return.
- Condition Policy for Returned Goods: Any part you have been given authorization to return, and is within 15 days of receipt; must be in its original box. The product must be new and in saleable condition and cannot be returned if the part was installed, or modified. Credit will not be issued if the part has been determined to have been installed, misused, modified or in unsalable condition. Unacceptable returns will be sent back to the customer on request at the customer's expense. All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Memo): An RMA must accompany all returns and exchanges before they will be accepted in our warehouse and the RMA number must be clearly visible on the outside of the package. RMAs are valid for a period of 15 days from authorization. Merchandise sent to us without an RMA or with an expired RMA will be refused. See our return and/or exchange policies before calling or emailing for your RMA. Please contact Van Horn Parts to request a RMA form.
- Contact Customer Service 1-248-651-2238 for a return request and Return Authorization number. (Mon-Fri 8-5 EST)
- Proof of purchase, original or copy, must accompany all returned merchandise.
- All merchandise should be packed securely in the manufacturer's original carton if possible.
- Returns received after 15 days from authorization may be refused or subject to a minimum 20% Re-Stocking charge.
- Refused Shipments and Items returned without a Return Authorization will be subject to a minimum 20% Re-Stocking charge, Return Shipping Charges plus the current rate UPS refusal fee of minimum $11.00 to $35.00 for all shipments.
- Merchandise may be returned to Van Horn Truck Parts Inc in person or shipped to us prepaid and insured at:
VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS Customer Returns 100 South Street , Rochester MI 48307
NOTE: Merchandise covered by manufacturers' warranty must be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
You may exchange a part within 15 days of your purchase. You must fill our RMA form and be pre-authorized to make a return for Exchange. All parts must be in the original manufacturer’s box in order to receive credit for an exchange. Credit will not be issued if the part has been determined to have been installed, misused or in unsalable condition. Any part which is not eligible for a credit will be returned at the customer’s expense. Parts being exchanged must be received by us before we ship the replacement parts you want. We will not cross-ship parts.
Changes To Orders :
Customers may make changes to their order, provided that the order has not yet been processed. If items have processed no changes can be made and our normal returns policy will apply. Please contact our sales office (M-F 8-5 EST) with any order change requests and please have your order ID number available when calling.
Van Horn Truck Parts strives to exceed our customers’ expectations with the broadest offering, competitive pricing and Customer Service. We will ship most orders on the same day, and we request that you call customer service to see if we can cancel the shipment. Provided your order has not yet been processed, there is no fee to cancel an order. If items been have processed then our normal returns policy will apply. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and all items must be returned in new condition.
Any defective return must be pre-authorized using our RMA. Once you have been given the authorization, credit will not be issued until the defective parts have been received and passed inspection and if need be, inspected by the original manufacture. We strive to be customer friendly and will be as cooperative as possible in assisting in the evaluation of the defective part
As long as the part was not special ordered, we will accept returns as per our return and exchange policy. You must request a RMA for return. The freight charges will be at the customer’s expense and a 20% Restocking Fee will be assessed.
Shipping & Handling
Step-By-Step Direstions For Shipping Rate Calculation
- Add items to the online shopping basket by selecting unit quantity, then click "Add To Cart"
- Your Basket will now be displayed with the selected items and unit quantities.
- Click on check out.
- You will be presented with form to fill out with your information and shipping information then click "SUBMIT" button.
- All available shipping Methods and estimate shipping charges will be displayed.
- You may now continue shopping or proceed to Secure Check Out to complete your secure online transaction.
Expedited Shipping Options:
EXPEDITED ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 2pm EASTERN TIME TO SHIP THE SAME DAY.Monday thru Friday only Delivery time does not include Saturday and Sunday. EXPEDITED RATES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED UPON CHECKOUT AND YOU MAY SELECT THE SHIPPING OPTION OF YOUR CHOICE AT THAT TIME.
NOTE: ALL ORDERS SHIP VIA UPS or FedEx. The customer must provide a STREET ADDRESS as the carrier cannot deliver to a P.O. box or an A.P.O. address.;
Some restrictions apply to shipping:
- Hazardous materials may incur an additional handling charge and may not be shipped by Air.
- Oversize / Overweight items may incur an additional handling charge.
- Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
- Additional UPS/FedEx shipping fees may be applied for address corrections.
The quickest and easiest way to order is with our secure online automated checkout. VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS makes every effort to process all orders within 24 to 48 hours (Monday thru Friday). Regular and Expedited deliveries are not made on weekends or holidays. Please allow for appropriate service delivery time to your shipping address from VAN HORN TRUCK PARTS. Items ordered may not be shipped in the same package or be delivered at the same time.
NOTE: Orders shipped via UPS and FedEx must provide a street address, as the carrier cannot deliver to a P.O. box
Freight Delivery FAQ's
You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. Click on the tracking number and follow the instructions to get the up to date information on your shipment.
- Your order will arrive approximately 5-7 business days from the shipping date.
- Deliveries are made via truck Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Curbside deliveries are made to the driveway outside the house.
- The delivery agent may require assistance for bulkier items. Transporting the item into the home or other area is the customer's responsibility. Individual drivers may provide some assistance, but we cannot guarantee this additional service.
- Delivery agents are not equipped to dispose of packaging materials.
- Please note the street of access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than this, additional handling charges may apply.
What to do upon delivery:
Most important is to inspect the package at the time of delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt.
1. Are all pieces accounted for?
It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact our Customer Service Department to locate the missing item(s).
2. Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
You may choose to refuse the delivery if there is unacceptable damage to your item(s). If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt. Please contact Customer Service to notify us of the refusal. If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order, record the damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt, and contact us. We may be able to replace damaged pieces. If a damaged item arrives outside of our business hours, please contact us on the next business day. We will request that any replacement item(s) be sent to you promptly and free of charge.
Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and trailer number so we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse. If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact our Customer Service Department within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.
Changes To Orders :
Customers may make changes to your order, provided that the order has not yet been processed. If items have processed no changes can be made to the order and our normal returns policy will apply. Please contact our sales office (M-F 8-5 EST) with any order change requests and please have your order ID number available when calling.
To cancel your order prior to processing, please contact our sales office during our normal business hours (M-F 8-5 EST). Provided your order has not yet been processed, there is no fee to cancel an order. If items been have processed then our normal returns policy will apply. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and all items must be returned in new condition.